Feel sassy this summer with Kazuri Couture's new Sassy Silk Stretch Bracelets. What I call a "cross-cultural" design made with african beads and sari silk ribbon from India.
Mmmm - picture deep burgundy wine and lucious ripe red cherrie. Thatc's what comes to mind with the dramatic colors in these sassy bracelets.
Every piece of Kazuri jewelry helps provide employment for the creative women in Nairobi who handcraft these "small and beautiful" beads.
- Fair Trade handcrafted petite Kazuri beads
- Antique Brass African prayer beads
- Etched Antique Gold beads
- Burgundy or Red Silk Sari Ribbon - recycled from Saris worn by women in India
- Stretch bracelet - one size fits most